Save up to 70% on Electricity and Gas for Your Dry Cleaning Business
It Only Takes a Few Minutes to Switch Your Energy Supplier and Realise Your Savings
Are business energy prices taking a toll on your dry cleaning business? energyhelpline can help you trim up to 70% off your energy bills. Hundreds of dry cleaners in the UK have benefited from our business energy comparison and switching service. We find you the cheapest business electricity and gas, and even help you switch your energy supplier. Often, our gas and electricity rates are exclusive in the market. You are not likely to find better or lower energy packages anywhere else. More importantly, our business energy advisers can do this all in a few minutes. Over the phone!
Dry cleaning businesses have many obstacles to overcome:
- Overcrowding: Let’s face it, there is probably a dry cleaner on every street. More supply than demand makes it difficult for these business owners to keep their heads above the water, let alone run a profitable enterprise.
- Price wars: With few distinguishing factors other than price, dry cleaners are forced to reduce rates in order to attract and retain customers. There is little to stop a customer from taking his/her dry cleaning to a shop on the next street.
- New technology: Constant innovation results in new dry cleaning products and techniques being introduced. These are expensive, so dry cleaners must be ready to invest the extra pounds to improve service, as well as absorb the cost of discarding those that have become redundant.
- Customer cutbacks: Recession has transformed dry cleaning from a necessity to a luxury. With customers looking to streamline their expenses in every possible way, dry cleaning makes the first cut. This may result in fewer trips to the dry cleaners or none at all.
- Fewer clothing items require professional wash: Aside from rugs/carpets, suits and winter coats (which do not need frequent cleaning) fewer items need a professional wash. In fact, many clothing manufacturers are wooing customers with “can be washed” labels. Additionally, with high-end items and delicates needing to be hand-washed, dry cleaning requirements have been further reduced.
- Pickup and delivery: All things being equal, the only distinguishing factor is usually service, with pickup and delivery being the high points. Lower budgets, however, are making it increasingly difficult to maintain these labour-intensive services.
- Higher energy prices: Energy prices have a wide reaching impact on dry cleaning businesses. This includes the cost of transporting items to and fro.
Dry cleaners are looking for the best ways to streamline their operational costs. Your energy savings could go a long way in helping you invest in new technologies, and improving customer service to grow your dry cleaning business.
Switch now! energyhelpline does all the work. All you have to do is provide us with your current contract details. The process to switch your energy supplier is not complicated. What’s more, we have simplified it to the extent that it can be done over the phone.
Make the call to realise your energy savings right away!
Ten percent of customers switching their energy bills with energyhelpline between 1st October and 25th November 2014 saved £1,786 or more.
Get a Free Quote for the Cheapest Business Electricity or Gas in the UK
Use energyhelpline’s Free Service to Switch Your Energy Supplier Right Away
The energyhelpline service to switch your energy supplier is absolutely Free!
For starters, there is no charge to do a business energy comparison to find the cheapest electricity and gas. We compare big and small suppliers to find you the best deal.
Then we provide you with a Free Quote with the best deal.
Once you have decided to switch your gas or electricity supplier, we oversee the entire process for you… including contacting your new business energy supplier. As explained earlier, you pay nothing for this switching service.
energyhelpline is on your side! We provide genuine advice on business energy rates and switching your electricity or gas supplier.
To get the maximum energy savings, we recommend you make the switch now. Before business electricity or gas prices increase even more.
You can also call 0800-008-7772, our free customer helpline, if you have any queries.
To switch your energy supplier and realise your savings right away, act now.