Boost Profitability for Your Bed & Breakfast with Energy Savings
We Find You the Cheapest Electricity and Gas Rates
To make your bed and breakfast business enjoy greater profit margins, switch your energy supplier and save. energyhelpline can help you realise up to 70% in energy savings. As the UK’s leading independent business energy comparison and switching service, our gas and electricity rates are exclusive.
Ten percent of customers who switched their energy supplier with us between 1st October and 25th November 2014 saved £1,786 or more.
Think of all the things you can do to improve your bed and breakfast business with the money you save every month—paying for staff, or those upgrades that have been on hold for ever so long.
Make the call now! Switching is easy. We can do it over the phone.
Bed and breakfasts are faced with numerous challenges:
- Discounts: Spoilt for choice by the numerous options on the Web, customers are always seeking more for less. Failing to give them a price-break or reward them for their loyalty means they won’t hesitate to stop giving you their business. Bed and breakfast operations find it hard to make ends meet, let alone offer heavy discount prices.
- Low season: Coming up with ideas to fill the low-season slots is always a challenge for bed and breakfast owners. Often, the only attraction is the “extras” that can be provided. Whether it is a coupon for a fine dining restaurant, lower rentals, a free trip to a local attraction, etc., it will have to come out of the owner’s pocket.
- It’s a round-the-clock job: Usually run by an individual, couple or a family, bed and breakfast operations are minimally staffed to keep costs low. Most owners find that running an operation like this is a 24-hour job and can become overwhelming. It involves cleaning, cooking (even if it is only breakfast), and of course, being a fixer-upper, concierge and tourist guide as well. In all these multiple tasks and responsibilities, there’s little time to grow the business.
- Lack of professionalism: Not hiring professional staff and making do with friends or family can affect service quality. Any negative impression lowers chances of future business.
- Thinking like a business: Many bed and breakfast operations began as a hobby, hence they find it difficult to think and function like a business. There is no strategy or budget which can help turn things around.
- Securing customer loyalty and referrals: Customers want it all to be perfect and can be picky about the smallest things. Yet, bed and breakfast owners must oblige for the sake of securing repeat business. Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee that customers will come back or refer you to their friends and family. With no other form of inexpensive advertising, happy customers are usually the only means of getting the word out.
- Moving with the times: Many bed and breakfast owners still do not understand the importance of having a Web presence. With most tourists and vacationers looking to the Internet to find accommodation, this cuts out one of the easiest ways of generating business.
One of the biggest challenges to running a profitable bed and breakfast is the constantly rising electricity or gas rates. Yet, owners are so swamped with daily operations that there is no time to look for better energy packages. Misconceptions about a complicated process to switch energy suppliers also prevents them from making the move.
With energyhelpline, you don’t have to worry about anything. We find you the best deal and help you switch your electricity or gas supplier over the phone. It only takes a few minutes and there is no charge for our services.
Call us now! To get started, all we need is your current contract details.
Find the Cheapest Electricity and Gas Rates on energyhelpline
We Provide a Free Quote + There’s No Charge to Switch Your Energy Supplier
energyhelpine provides you with a Free quote for the cheapest electricity or gas and help you make the switch within a few minutes. Our services are free, you pay nothing at all.
More importantly, you do not have to spend time doing a comparison or navigating the switching process. We do it for you. You can count on us to get you the best deal and ensure it all goes smoothly. We even contact your new energy supplier for you.
Make the call now! Our business energy advisers are waiting to help you find the energy savings and make the switch.
You can also call 0800-008-7772, our free customer helpline, if you have any queries.
To realise your energy savings which can help pay for other expenses in your bed and breakfast business, switch your energy supplier now!